View Single Post

Old 12-25-2019, 12:27 AM

Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

All of you who are so enamored with the old school, hand fitting nonsense should take a look at the latest YT post from GunBlue490. CNC and Mim are where we are now and it is not going to go away. My first handgun purchased was in 1975. I bought a new S&W m-19. Beautiful revolver, deep blue finish, wonderful trigger, shot to hell, loose as a goose in 2 years. My friend had similar results with a 1 owner Python he had purchased around the same time. Soon after they were released, I bought a 2019 King Cobra. While I have not had it long enough to truly know yet, after well over 500 rounds through it, 250 of that being .357, I can tell how much more sturdy this revolver is than any other I have owned. It shoots point of aim, and is well balanced. I could not be more pleased. The new Python will probably only be offered in stainless, and that will probably not be as beautifuly done as the old ones, but I would not presuppose that the old school Pythons will hold up or be better revolvers than the new iteration.