View Single Post

Old 01-01-2020, 05:01 PM

Liked 14,855 Times in 5,050 Posts

I'm really trying to stick by the rules but it seems unclear to me if this should be 1-2-3rd Gen only and NOT the Performance Center gems. Excluding them seems wrong to me.

2019 was the best year I've ever had with regards to PC guns. I don't expect to ever repeat the feat but I was fortunate to add three and all are genuine grail guns.

It was March when I brought home my 3566 Limited and this one was formerly owned by a very prominent PC collector here in Ohio. High condition but not mint, and this seems to be EXACTLY where I like to be with my PC guns. If I get one that is dead mint then I don't wish to shoot them and add wear. This pistol came with an accessory 9mm barrel that was fitted by the Performance Center years ago. Don't have the original box or the end label but I was fortunate to get a period correct blue hard plastic early PC box that I like a lot. I believe that this is the correct box for this pistol, but we do know that it isn't it's original box.

My two-toned 945-1 came in mid-November. It's my own opinion that this particular 945-1 is the single most handsome 945 of the huge array that was offered. It looks like a brother to the 3566 Limited. If there is a more visually appealing 945 out there, my eyes have not seen it.

It was just a couple weeks later that the opportunity to get the 4006 Limited appeared and my heart skipped a beat when I saw my chance at it.

Both the 945-1 and 4006 Limited have been featured in recent fun discussions here in this forum, so I won't recap them here. But 2019 was a banner year for my gun safe.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: