View Single Post

Old 01-13-2020, 12:56 PM

Liked 2,532 Times in 858 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithra_66 View Post
Colt's official acknowledgment over on ColtForum.com:

Dear Customers,

We are very sorry that the shipment of Python Revolvers that you received was defective. We understand your disappointment and appreciate the inconvenience this must have caused you.
There is no question that the product we shipped did not meet the very high standards our customers have come to expect and should continue to demand and receive without a doubt.
In our effort to improve the overall quality of our products, we have found the root cause that damaged the crown and immediately fixed this issue. We have since implemented strict Quality inspections to the production standards and can assure you that we are in the process of completing more thorough manufacturing and inspection. We can provide a reason for this issue and the solution if you deem necessary.
I can promise you that the highest quality standards will be met in the future because protecting our reputation for delivering the best product on the market is a key priority for us. Again, I apologize for our mistake and regret any inconvenience caused as a result.
We look forward to continuing the mutually beneficial relationship with our Customers.
Sincerely,

Colt Firearms MFG.

I give them no credit for this admission. They are revealing that their quality control is nonexistent. How did those guns get out? No one noticed the messed up crowns? What else is a problem that they didn't notice because no one is looking?
The Following User Likes This Post: