View Single Post

Old 01-13-2020, 11:34 PM

Liked 6,282 Times in 1,632 Posts

max,
I took Handgun 1,2 & 3 at TDI several years ago with a friend and his father, who had NO training at all. Even though I had 26+ years of LEO experience, I still picked up some very valuable training there. Their instructors are top shelf and instructor to student ratios were excellent. I went back last year with the same friend and one of his friends, (they both have taken almost every course offered at TDI), for the first time offering of the PCC/Subgun class. I have a FA HK MP5 that I don't get to use much, so this class was a natural fit. Turned out to be one of the most FUN training classes I've ever taken. Lots of shooting, we didn't bring enough ammo (1200rds). Moving/shooting, man against man competitions on steel, multiple runs thru 2 different live fire houses and an obstacle course. At our recommendation they have upped the recommended amount of ammo to 2000rds minimum. Great facility and top notch instructors. Most action shooting is on steel, thus the restriction against using any steel clad projectiles.
The Following User Likes This Post: