View Single Post

Old 01-19-2020, 02:04 PM
US Veteran

Liked 3,823 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by feduncan View Post
I mostly want a good "M4 TYPE" Carbine to keep at home for self defence. It probally won't get shot a whole lot, as there isn't many compatitions going where I live. I'm disabled. My left arm got messed up bad in a motorcycle wreck several years ago and I have limited use of it from the elbow up to the shoulder. That's why I need a colapsable stock on the weapon in order to be able to hold it up to my right shoulder as I'm right handed. I also intend to install a Laser so I would be able to shoot from the hip also. The maximum distance I would use it would probally be around 50 yards. The way politics is going now I wanted to get something this year before the elections come up. So that's the main resons I want it for. What ever I buy I don't intend on selling it unless I end up with a malfunctioning firearm.
Thanks every body for yor advice and comments,
FE Duncan
Sounds like a M&P 15 Sport would meet your needs. Handle one before you purchase to make sure it is not too front heavy though. I'm not sure how much your disability affects your use of a rifle, but you may want to look at an AR pistol with arm brace as well...
The Following 3 Users Like Post: