View Single Post

Old 01-23-2020, 08:25 AM

Liked 211 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcoat3340 View Post
S&W59 is my kinda guy. I've done a similar thing.

Somebody, I think it was the Lucky Gunner web site, had a chart with all the S&W 1 - 3 Gen pistols listed. Somehow I decided I'd get one of each generation...not collectors' guns, but shooters I could afford.

Over the years I've gotten one 39 & 59; a 639, 659 and 645; a 3904, CS9 and 3914; 4566 and 4513; 5906 and 6906; plus I'm about to jump on a 4013TSW and I'd like a 4506TSW CHP in honor of my best pal, a retired CHIP who just passed away from cancer. And I have one M&P in 9 and one in 40. And a 1911SCe.

So far I'm resisting adding 10mm to the caliber collection. .

My only regret is there are so darn few folks who appreciate that group of guns. I can't display them for security reasons so they sit in the safe; if I drag them out and show off to company half the neighbors think I'm some sort of a gun wacko; and it's usually a long haul to our annual S&W yearly get-together. Which makes this forum all the more valuable. There ain't a lot of us, but quality here makes up for quantity.
+1 ^^^^^^ Which is the best?? I dunno, I like quite a few of 'em. LOL
For those of you who might like to collect one of each.......Here's the link to Lucky Gunner's Guide to S&W 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen Models: https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/g...omatic-models/
The Following User Likes This Post: