View Single Post

Old 01-31-2020, 01:35 PM

Liked 924 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Barner View Post
I shouldn't go to gun shops and say "I wish they made this in .22" because they will hand you one. I had no idea they were even thinking about making these. they just got them in Monday and have sold one every day, including today. neat little pocket pistol that comes with a pocket holster and mag loader. if it ever stops raining I will take to Deno56's back yard and try it out. lee
I'm REALLY looking hard at one of these after watching some vids on you tube. Mainly, one guy who had his kid loading mags and 10 or 15 boxes of different .22lr ammo. One mag of each rapid fire. Problems only with junk ammo, or under powered stuff like CCI quiet. SV worked just fine, along with HV.

But, what really caught my attention was the slide mounted safety! A lever that you just push forward to disengage, or back to safe. No up or down, or button. It also has the trigger safety.

My problem is, it's a very small pistol. I have crookedy fingers due to arthur and just a trigger safety for pocket or AIWB is just too risky for me. I always carried a 1911 cond 1, before my hands went wonky, so I'm used to flicking off the safety.

It sure seems to be a well thought out and functional design feature from Ruger, a very long ways from my early 60s MKI 678 target.

Rob
The Following 2 Users Like Post: