View Single Post

Old 02-02-2020, 10:36 AM

Liked 803 Times in 419 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric300 View Post
You don't '...scare coyotes away.' You kill them whenever you have the opportunity!
Yes, this was the big "coyote hunt weekend" here in Central Obamastan.... lots of different styles and calibers of weapons??

I don't know how the coyotes fared, but I'm sure there was a lot of Budweiser and associated beverages shared, and a good time was had by all, lol..

So I avoided that, and put a few rounds through a really ugly Savage Tactical, (it will shoot), but its heavy, and a few rounds through my little Husqvarna 4100 light weight in 06 Govt, it is a real "butt kicker"...

My new Nikon would not function in Maynard P's amazing, but seriously complex mounts, bell and everything was fine, but the bolt banged on the rear bell when operated....

All the AR platform rifles are heavier, and I looked at the chassis rifles, and they are ridiculously heavy.

I haven't found an M&P 10 anywhere in captivity here in Central Obamastan, and frankly, any AR platform is in grave danger here on the grand prairie, I'd hate to have a new baby and have the Federali's come and take it away???? LOL