View Single Post

Old 02-05-2020, 01:15 PM

Liked 468 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
I've been suspecting it for a while but had it confirmed today. My 4" M&P 2.0 9mm is shooting low (point of impact 4 inches low at 15 yds). The confirmation came from the instructor at a class I was attending. My results are even lower and left from there but that is a result of my trigger pull (I'm a leftie and have been assigned my dry fire homework). My shooting gave rise to the suspicion, but I am inconsistent - he made a beautiful group after shooting my weapon as he doubted that I could be jerking the trigger THAT much

Is there a way to shift the elevation of my stock sights? If not, how do I select aftermarket sights that shift my point of impact?

I think I would like fiber optic sights, or at least a fiber optic front sight. This is for my daily carry weapon.

Thanks!
Are you sure you understand the sight picture with combat sights? A lot of folks don't and they complain that their pistol shoots low. Btw, just because someone works at a range doesnt mean they're used to combat sights.
I still screw it up because I switch between pistols and forget that with my M&P, the bullet goes where the front dot points - not top of the blade.
The Following User Likes This Post: