Thread: Dillon parts
View Single Post

Old 02-05-2020, 10:12 PM

Liked 4,190 Times in 1,865 Posts

Acorn, I bought a SDB in the late '80s, then upgraded to a 550B in the early '90s. I used my Dillon on a weekly basis into the winter of '06. In the spring of '07 when I would have resumed reloading, I was in an accident that left me disabled. In 2017 I was able to resume reloading pistol ammo, and discovered a number of missing and damaged parts. Some damage was discovered over 3 years of use, damaged parts that provided more of an inconvenience than signalling that stuff was damaged. Once I identified the parts and the part numbers, I called Dillon. On each call I explained my dilemma. I think that I have made 4 or 5 parts calls, and each call resulted in the replacement of the missing or damaged parts, free of charge. Once I identified that the she'll plate sprocket was bent, Dillon not only sent out a replacement sprocket, they sent out a shellplate alignment tool, again free of charge. Each time I called attempting to get replacement parts with debit card in hand, the customer service representative would refuse to take the card information.