View Single Post

Old 02-07-2020, 11:06 PM

Liked 29 Times in 13 Posts

Guess I should have stated 9mm. Forgot they made many 40 and 45 also. Also had Triton sights installed some time ago and adjusted by the gunsmith. Have as I said over 400 rounds thru it. I didn't mean to imply that I was comparing it to the Para, just that I had the Para Elite Carry 3" 45 caliber with match barrel out also. Also had an AR9 and completely cut out the center of the target with it. Also had my Taurus 605 357 mag 2" and it even was more on target then the Shield. As far as pistols I also have a Sig 365, 938 and a 238, a couple of Ruger revolvers, a Heritage RR 22 mag and a few others. Also I'm well over 75 so eyesight probably isn't as good as it once was and defiantly shake a little. Those issues aside my comment was directed on the Shield just over all not being the most accurate pistol I own and comment was meant to point to that issue. As far as a carry pistol it is great and probably at 5 to 7 yards it would be more than adequate just not as accurate at it's price point as many others.

Last edited by donhov; 02-07-2020 at 11:11 PM.