View Single Post

Old 02-09-2020, 03:36 PM

Liked 29 Times in 13 Posts

Ok, let me correct my statement, Maybe consistency would be a better word, keeping shots within a reasonable distance of each other rather on target, rather than point on for aim. All my pistols seem to group fairly well except the Shield, it scatters for lack of a better work more than the other pistols. My Para 45 shoots (for me) slightly to the left but height on otherwise. My Sig 365 is just a little low and to the left. Hopefully you can understand what I mean. The pistols all are somewhat consistent but not the same point of impact. The Shield is no where as consistent an my others.

OK, somewhat of an argument on Aus's statement. I shot my Taurus 2" 605 revolver (very cheap pistol) with much better accuracy at the same distance. I shoot (past tense) my Sig 365 with to me very good accuracy, again much better than the Shield. I'm not knocking the Shield per say just questioning it's potential for accuracy. I also shoot my GP100, Sig 938 and various other handguns all reasonably well for my age, just not the Shield. The original reason for the post was to see if it was just my weapon or if most are a little off in the accuracy department. I had just installed the Talon permanent grips and wanted to see if that helped in any way with accuracy and overall feel of the pistol. I would not consider using it much beyond 7 yards as far as accuracy goes but most of my other pistols are good to at least 15 if not more yards.

Last edited by donhov; 02-09-2020 at 04:14 PM.