View Single Post

Old 02-14-2020, 01:30 AM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Blackemmons. First of i would like to say hello im new to the page. My family has worked at the plant for the last 100 years if not longer than that. My father is a 1st shift shooter pistol .he has been ther over 42 years besides his stay in the army in between. His service award 41 is beautiful and works like a dream. I feal it is equivalent to the originals. Only difference is the process. The old ones where more hand onand the old timers really new there ****. The factory now still runs out a temp office on new employees and the training is not as it used tp be but the top people like my father and others still around do there jobs very well. If you would like if its still at the factory i can aask my father to take a look for you and see if anything special can be done. If it was me and you have it. try running some high velocity through it sometimes can help brake it in. I had issues with my m&p 40 and it went back to factory 2ce they took very good care of me. Sorry you have to go through this but it happens from time to time. But let me know if you want me to drop a line for you and get some inside attention i might be able to help. Thanks for the post im glad i stumbled across this page. Smith and wesson has been a family staple has kept us fead and clothed and is a good company.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: