View Single Post

Old 02-15-2020, 11:52 PM

Liked 4,339 Times in 1,773 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisedin99 View Post
I to am going to come to the gentleman’s defense.

I would suggest that he was not trying to seat the primer against the buttstock, rather, he was friction fitting the primer just enough to hold it within the primer pocket so that he could chamber the case & primer combination and slowly close the action just as it is shown and seat the primer. Nor was he trying to seat the primer when he ran his ramrod down the muzzle, he was removing the case.

Why does he have to be stupid? I’ll tell you why, because some have watched the video and cannot comprehend what actually happened.
When that old boy has shot his last loaded round he will still be dangerous to his aggressors because he won’t give up.

The only stupid one here was me, I actually thought there was a little value to this video and that is when the mistake was made, I failed to remember that there would be a few safety Sally’s who would have to pick the video apart. But that’s life and I’ll do it again.

terry
I loved the post and it made my day. Hicksville USA. I invented the spoke gun at the age of 9. I took a spoke from a wire wheel and screwed it apart and cut the end off kitchen matches <the white part> and stuffed the spoke full and put a #9 pellet in the end then screwed the spoke into the retainer where the spoke screws on to the wheel and bent at a 90 degree angle and held with pliers and turn with one hand on the pliers and turn in until it went off. It would go through a piece of sheet metal. That was stupid but I am still alive. Not raging on anyone. Pore people have pore ways.

Last edited by 4barrel; 02-16-2020 at 12:26 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: