View Single Post

Old 02-20-2020, 01:55 PM

Liked 48 Times in 29 Posts

OK, here is the first range report.

Fired Federal Bulk 40 grain hollow point, and Aguila 40 grain Super Extra. Shot 40 rounds of the Federal, followed by 40 rounds of the Aguila, then 40 more of the Federal.

First magazine, had 1 fail to feed but it did eject the prior casing, and just had to rack the slide. Did not have any other failures until I went through the first 40 Federal and the 40 Aguila, and then on the second magazine back on the Federal, had 2 fail to feed failures but again the spent casing was ejected. So, just rack the slide and go.

So, bottom line....I'm ecstatic ! Better results that I was expecting for sure. 3 fail to feed out of 120 rounds is nothing.

So for now, I'm going to claim victory, write a nice letter to Smith and Wesson and keep on shooting. Wife is so excited to go shoot now too.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and help on this problem. I would probably have never sent this back to S&W without the people on this forum.

Smith and Wesson covered the shipping both ways and had the gun back to me in 3 weeks and 2 days after they got it. Very pleased with their service on this item.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: