Thread: Dillon parts
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2020, 06:56 PM

Liked 1,711 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoman View Post
If you can't find these things they won't replace them. The No BS Warranty doesn't cover lost parts.

Now I know someone above said they lost a screw and they sent it out that's normal for a great company not to chase him a dollar plus shipping.

You've misplaced a hundred dollars worth of parts no one can stay in business replacing misplaced parts.

If I misplaced the roller ball handle should they replace it? If the roller ball handle broke I have no doubt they would take care of it.

My experience with Dillon has been good last week with a broken part on a 650 but it was broke not misplaced.

It's hard to break a spent primer cup, maybe with a big hammer thus hard to warranty it.

Dillon for my buck has been good your milage may vary.
Over the past 35 years I think they have sent me more free parts than I have paid for. Some broken and some my fault. Left old batteries in the low primer buzzer and they got corroded. My fault but they replaced it for free. A few small parts have actually broken and when I ordered them fully expecting to be billed, they put them in for free. The little flat spring steel piece on the primer system and also the little paperclip piece that holds the shell in place. They just know whet breaks and don't even ask for details. I also stored my stuff for about 10 years (the kid years) and had problems getting them (pair of 550's) back up and running. I pulled out my Dillon calipers and they broke in my hands. They questioned me on this one because I had bought them second hand and my records with them didn't show that I had bought them. I sent a picture and they replaced them.

Years ago I got my hands on a square deal that had been in a house fire. After I soaked it in kerosene and tried to clean it up I threw in the towel and stuck it away in a corner. Years later I mentioned it on the phone while placing a parts order. The guy convinced me to send it in. I think it cost me around $20 to send it. Low and behold they replaced it with no questions asked. Honestly I have no idea if they rebuilt it or send me a new one, but you can bet they will have my business for as long as I can still pull the handle.