View Single Post

Old 03-13-2020, 05:34 PM

Liked 5,794 Times in 1,452 Posts

So I'm going to give you my opinion as someone who carried in a galco stow and go for years.

If you go with the lobo offset you are not going to be happy because it rides higher than the galco .And the way it sits appendix is just not comfortable. ...at least I was not

I tested a friends out for a week and was unhappy so I contacted lobo and ask them to make me a lower riding one and they said they could not and gave me a lecture on grip and other things on why they wouldn't do it.

I'm not saying they make bad holsters they make great holsters but they're just not a custom holster maker and would not accommodate me for a lower riding holster.

So then I approached Eric at side guard holster told him I wanted holsters that rode low like the galco stow and go and he accommodated me for my j-frame.

I was so happy I asked for one for my charter bulldog and one for my kframe

I suggest you take a look at him and tell him you want it to ride as low as a galco stow and go and I believe you will be completely happy.

He is a quality custom holster maker and he will make it low ride to match the galco stow and go ride height.

Just my personal experience.

I plan on ordering a few more in the future as he has gained my business for as long as he is in business

Last edited by eb07; 03-13-2020 at 05:36 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: