View Single Post

Old 03-27-2020, 12:21 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 5,194 Times in 722 Posts

As a somewhat newer SWCA member and probably one of the youngest in the bunch, I wanted to give my feedback as well.

1st and foremost, I love the quarterly magazines. I'm a reader and enjoy learning more about Smith and Wessons any chance I get. I've also spent a lot of hours reading posts over the years by other knowledgeable SWCA members, so joining the association and contributing funds to the greater cause was a no brainer for me. Plus I've already met some great friends and colleagues through the SWCA that I can always turn to for advice and help. Thank you guys, you know who you are.

I have yet to make it to a Symposium yet, and it looks like this year will be a no go as well. After seeing highlights/pictures/stories of past events, it appears to be a great experience. I look forward to my first opportunity to have a table.

Lastly, if you don't want to take the plunge and be a part of the SWCA yet, think about being a contributor to the forum. A lot of hard work/long hours/tedious moderation go into this website and contributions keep the lights on and the information flowing.

Join the SWCA, I don't regret it one bit.

SVT28
The Following 4 Users Like Post: