View Single Post

Old 03-28-2020, 04:16 AM
US Veteran

Liked 3,380 Times in 1,736 Posts

Speaking about enfields I have two. A 1949 Faz #4MKII and a 1942 Long Branch that now is a Parker Hale rework done after the war. Barrel has been cut to 21.5 ",front forend cut back so basically as low budget sporter. But still has the military ladder sight and a marked Parkier Hale ramp front sight thet will tame the military front sight inserts. Came with a 5 round mag but couldn;t get it to work properly. Stuck in a 12 rounder ithat I know does work. Since the original forend has been cut down I have another that I have been playing with these last few weeks. Got most if not all scars,dings,dents and sanded it down with 100 grip paper. Also bought a snipers cheek rest from Sarco so I can see through the scope I plan on installing. A barrel band with swivels and sling hangar, and a upper handguard. Than disassemble everything and glass bed the complete action and first1.5" of the barrel.Nay not look like much but since I cannot hunt anymore more for my pleasure than anything else. And I plan on shooting cast bullets in it. Frank
The Following User Likes This Post: