View Single Post

Old 03-29-2020, 12:28 PM
Vendor

Liked 2,908 Times in 441 Posts

Hello all,

Not on this side very often, tipped off I should visit and try and clear up a few things.

First off, my apology if I have angered or offended anyone with my lack of contact. I am sorry !

Now my explanation, and no one has to accept it, obviously, but here it is.

From the start I was overwhelmed with orders and questions, it quickly got out of hand and each step I took to improve the situation really only made things worse.

Between 2009 till 19 I received on hotmail and gmail combined nearly five thousand emails, at times I would have maybe four hundred or so waiting and I would set down and maybe answer 30-50, some of those would trigger another immediate email to me. I reached the point that I could either cut wood or type, so I cut wood.
My mistake was not simply stating this at the time. Sorry again.
My plan, when the website expires I will end that, pointless to continue as I do not have the time to update or maintain it. I will maintain the vendor section here on the forum and will soon clean that up.

Any repair work I currently have on hand will be completed but I will not be doing any of that in the future, its interesting but a huge time drain and that is time away from making grips which is what I want to be doing.

I will work through orders on hand and do actually hope to get that done before wrapping it up in 3-4 years.

And I will point out that I am a very small producer and I do not intend to change that. It is sometimes pointed out to me that there is a faster way !
I am fully aware of that having spent nearly 30 years in manufacturing, the last five running CNC equipment, literally the most boring work I could possibly imagine.

I like working with my hands, and will continue that way.

Thanks for reading, and again my apologies.

Hope and prayers for everyone's health in the coming months
The Following 26 Users Like Post: