View Single Post

Old 04-19-2020, 08:40 AM

Liked 725 Times in 370 Posts

Good day to All,
That sure was a fun three pages to read. There are a number of experts who have preceeded my post so I'm going with the three things I learned first:

Shotguns can mount bayonets. Holy cow! That is cool.
Remington makes a BB load for self defense and it's expensive. Not so cool. BB's are a useful shot size that has become difficult to find. Bummer.
Numerous other manufacturers are coming out with viable pump shotguns. Cool!

Things that I'd like to reiterate:
Shockwave 12 gauge not easiest thing in the world to use, but not prohibitively impossible either. Think of it as a bridge between a handgun and a shotgun.

#1 buckshot is overlooked in favor of 00 Buck or #4 Buck a lot and it's a mistake IMO.

The greatest perceived recoil I encountered was in #4 Buck and High Velocity Slug loads during my patterning of my Shockwave.

Tactical buckshot is good for Shockwave. Opsol device good too if you can find the shells. Really easy to install and remove. Both easy on the hands.

Patterning your shotgun involves more than one box of shells. I spent almost $100 in buckshot alone with my Shockwave. The results were interesting and not what I expected.

As soon as you can afford it out a light and laser on your home defense weapon(s). They help and may save you or a loved one.