View Single Post

Old 04-28-2020, 09:28 AM

Liked 13,497 Times in 5,096 Posts
Default long sorry!

I carry a dinky little .38. Heck is even a low capacity 5 shot and not loosing sleep over it. I'm 74 been carrying a gun for close to 50 years now. You know what I have never fired it in anger and good chance I never will. Yes I have been in a few rather interesting situations!

My now carried .38 is small light and I just grab it as I head out the door. If a situation I'm in gets critical enough that I shoot it hope my years of preparation and for the most part figuring out what I will do or not do will come in handy.

I'm not a cop, not going to jump in something I realy should not be in. Watch my six (and other numbers) as I have developed a good case of street smarts over the years. Yes all situations are different and I'm in the middel of something like a idiot shooting up a shopping center I might reassess my position.

I have carried well over 15 different guns as a CCW. That goes for my little Ruger LCR.38 that is right next to me as I type this.

Have carried 3 different .380s, a model 29 4''with reasonable ammo. A few other .38s K frame size and a couple .357s 4'' and two different full size 1911s .45s and a smaller one. I definitely have a lot of time "walking heavy"!