View Single Post

Old 04-28-2020, 01:08 PM

Liked 29,148 Times in 14,094 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machineryman View Post
Good day all, New guy here. I recently inherited a Victory from my father in law and after looking through this thread I am hoping someone can tell me more about this gun.

As mentioned above, it's victory s/n V74198, the only proof marks I found on the frame are as follows. Under the left side grip at the bottom of the frame there is a 1 on the forward side and a 1 on the rearward side. On the upper part of the frame as it arches into the body of the gun there is a 0 about midway up and above that are what appear to be two sets of parentheses. Under the right side grip there is a V a Z and an S with the Z being next to dowel for the grip and the V and S below but not next each other.

The serial numbers on the frame, barrel, cylinder and grips all match and the gun is very solid.

By the way the V proceeding the number is stamped directly next to it, not on the other side of the lanyard ring (if that makes a difference).

Anything you can tell me is greatly appreciated!
Why don't you provide the caliber, the barrel length, and a picture or two? Then someone may be able to provide information.