View Single Post

Old 05-05-2020, 10:23 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 1,926 Times in 331 Posts
Default Close Sanderson N-Frame Targets - 1 left $250

Items for sale below. Post "I'll take it" with item number followed by PM. I do my best to accurately describe items and any problematic areas. Never had any issues but should you feel something was missed, return it. PayPal (preferred) for payment or check/MO and prices include shipping! May be listed elsewhere and will be marked sold according to time of purchase.

10. SOLD Sanderson Custom Target Grips for a Smith Wesson N Frame Square Butt Grip. Distinct Sanderson thumb-rest grip and checkering patterns, with numerical order number stamp “3” on inside. This set is more unique or scarce given the ‘combat’ finger groove contour along front grip. It is my belief these would best fit a postwar grip frame on a 1950-1960s Target revolver. Excellent original condition with only the slightest handling wear visible, the checkering at the base of the rear grip frame is slightly worn. Nice wood grain, with subtle darker figure along left side.

11. Sanderson Custom Target Grips for a Smith Wesson N Frame Square Butt Grip. Distinct Sanderson thumb-rest grip and checkering patterns, with numerical order number stamp “3x” on inside. Also in Excellent original condition with only the slightest handling wear visible, the tip of thumbrest edge has a small chip and the front base edge (left side) has a small chip. Nice wrap-around checkering. NFS Shipped.

3. SOLD Fuzzy Farrant K Round Butt, Double Palm Swell, Full Checkering, High Gloss Finish. Custom Combat Grips with all of the options! Very scarce set as nice as you could hope to find. A very small chip at bottom of back strap along seam/edge. $325 Shipped.
4. SOLD Guy Hogue K-Frame Square Butt, Early Custom 2-Piece Combat Grips. Incredible craftsmanship, contour, checkering. The custom design that started it all for Hogue, these early stocks are scarcely found. $300 Shipped.
SWCA #3106 - SWHF #643

Last edited by Hoosier45; 09-23-2020 at 01:41 PM.