View Single Post

Old 05-12-2020, 07:13 AM

Liked 807 Times in 565 Posts

pera Glad your pleased with your snubby . I retired mine some 18 to 20 years ago . I hate it when some guy tells me what the FBI says as that changes as needed and if 5 shoots really was enough they would not need the high cap pistol they carry now . Beside a 357mag or 38+P+ what ever that is has rather limited energy and velocity when fired from a short barrel . At least be smart enough to roll your 38+P+ in 357mag brass , so your not having to deal with crud build up in the chamber !! . Oh yea 38sp +P+ is what a mild 357mag Really mild from a 2" barrel . Load 357mag brass mild makes way more sense .

So you think a revolver is sooo dependable ??

Wait till you have a primer back out the tiniest bit when fired . That little snubby is just a rock at that point . No tap rap bang drill will help . Force and you bend the crane and turn it into a paper weight .

Carry what you comfortable with , just don't try to blow smoke up anyones rear end over how great your snubby is as most of use have been there decades ago .

OH , how about you showing a video of your shooting skills with 5 rounds in a 2" group at 15 yards with 1 second per shot splits .

Wow so much fluff.