View Single Post

Old 05-18-2020, 08:38 PM
US Veteran

Liked 506 Times in 63 Posts
Default AMT semi autos, I like them!

I realize these guns have seen ‘up and down’ quality issues based on what I assume were related to ownership, manufacturing and management changes, but I’ve owned one in 22LR for more than 25 years and one in .380 ACP that I picked up 8 years ago in a Phoenix Gun Show for a very reasonable price, I have no complaints. Both have always fired multiple magazines of ammo without fail, so I apparently snagged two of the good ones! I want one in 45 ACP, but every time I sniff one out, I just miss it. I certainly don’t need another 45 in the arsenal, but I just want to add another caliber into this series of AMT pistols. It’s now something I look for when going to gun shows, which are now coming back and when I don’t have a grandchild playing in one sporting event or another. It’s now more the sport of the search than the gun, it keeps life fun! Any fans or detractors? I’d welcome any and all input on these pistols, I’m just curious as to their time in the buying market because I don’t know a manufacturing date on either. Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg left.JPG (191.8 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg AMTleft.jpg (110.1 KB, 204 views)