View Single Post

Old 05-23-2020, 08:17 AM

Liked 575 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhobo View Post
Sorry gents, but I just can't help myself on this one, gotta voice my opinion......
It's apparent that our beloved S&W factory has gone the way of everything American. From top management, through the skilled machinist, assembly worker, QA/QC, on down to the lowest paid employee, job dedication, care about product quality, and our general give a snort attitude is in the dumpster. It's who we've become.
Look around you, weed stores have been deemed not only legal, but essential to our existence. Booze shops remained open during our government controlled "lockdown". I like a drink as well as any of you, maybe even more than most, but we've gone from a patriotic, hard working, God fearing society, with high standards, to a society of folks that don't care if they even hold a job, or if they do, offer only the minimum effort to keep it. We live in Mom's spare room until we close in on forty, expect to be fed, clothed, and sheltered on Pop's dollar, and haven't the foggiest idea how the world should work, or where the money tree grows.
So, I have to ask..... wadda ya expect?
I'm gonna finish up my 80th year here real soon, and I wouldn't trade one of my great years living in, working in, and serving, this country, for the chance to be a part of this young society.
My comments are not meant to offend anyone here, or any of your kids/grandkids, it's just how I see it. Now I feel better! (for now)
Regards to all,
Bob
I applaud you Bob. What you said needed to be said. Before someone posts and calls you an old Boomer I’m sure there’s many of us who feel the same way thanks for posting.
The Following 9 Users Like Post: