View Single Post

Old 05-26-2020, 12:30 AM

Liked 64 Times in 12 Posts

So, it came back this week. It does have a much better trigger, but the gap remained. The technician’s notes said that they the relief cut between barrel and frame was within spec. So, still being concerned with the sloppy fit, I called them again. The pictures I had sent were the then looked at by a “supervisor” and he told the phone rep that it didn’t “look right” and that it should be sent back a second time. This is EXACTLY what I told the previous rep might happen if they sent it back before verifying that the barrel had been fixed. I got a response that went something like “they are very good in the service department so I’m sure they fixed it”. Again, I pressed them to actually speak with the tech and verify this. Nope. It came back without anything being done to the barrel. Now they say to send it back again, and so I’m faced with the possible scenario that it goes for another 2 week trip for the same end. I think I’ll call again and make sure I’m sending it in for the resolution implied by that supervisor. BTW- No one knows why they replaced my grips during the first tour back.

Last edited by s-wfan; 05-26-2020 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Typo
The Following 3 Users Like Post: