View Single Post

Old 06-24-2020, 01:18 AM

Liked 70 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandog View Post
Good to hear from you Papow, I haven't seen you around here lately.
I was thinking maybe the N.Y. authorities had deemed forums "non essential" and you couldn't log on ! Glad you are back.

Although I could shoot my PC .40 better than my FS .40, I just wasn't doing that well with either of the .40s anymore so sold them, and now have a .45 Shield, a FS .45, and a FS 5 inch FDE 9mm.

The 5 inch MP9 and the .45 Shield I can shoot really well with, I just got the FS .45 so I've only got to take it out once (yesterday), enough to know it needs Apex trigger parts (on the way!).
Awwww thanks man..., always great to hear from you too! I`ve missed ya brother! Yup, the lockdown really screwed up alotta things around here in NY. We GOT to get rid of Cuomo!

Well dang, misterrrrr... i didnt ever think i`d ever hear of you partin company with them forty`s.

Wow, to funny, i was just fondling a new S&W FS 45 over the weekend! I was kinda eyein that compact too. Probably just end up buying them both. I too, shoot the 45`s farrrrr better than the 40`s myself. And i sure do love me some M&P`s ya know. I still have my M&P 9L, (WAY to much into it to sell it) but now i think i have to have one in 45. I`m just not sure yet if i really need one in the PC 45 class. I think i still have the know how to make a standard work real good for me. We`ll see. Just snoopin around right now.

Yeah those standard parts do need a fixin! You an i both know how to take care of that rascal problem though...lol

APEX that puppy!!! heheheheeee

Last edited by PaPow; 06-24-2020 at 01:20 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: