View Single Post

Old 06-24-2020, 01:04 PM

Liked 630 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskerguy View Post
Interesting. A friend has had a new Caldwell for a while and a couple of weeks ago, when I was visiting, we got it out. I set it up in his basement and I tried to throw something through it. Nothing. It should pick it up if you read the range of speeds it will pick up. I decided being inside with florescent lights was the problem.

The next day we took time to take it outside and set it up plugged in. It worked fine and I wish I would have tried throwing something again. I tried with both the sky screens and the LED screens and both worked until the shade from a nearby tree started causing problems for the sky screens. The one thing I could not get to work was the app which would really be nice for keeping track of strings. I tried three different Android phones and none of them would work. The app has a terrible rating and I am sure to be doing something incorrectly but I can't figure it out.
It's in how you configure the app. My problem was I was trying to use the bluetooth setting. It wouldn't work on any of my Android phones. I had to uncheck it and it has worked fine since.

Living the Tech Life