View Single Post

Old 06-30-2020, 04:09 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,854 Times in 818 Posts
Default The 4516-1 is not ailing after all

I revisited the range today with the M-4516-1 and it was a enlightening learning experience. There seems to be nothing wrong with the pistol after all. Operator Error Entirely.
This morning I used the original magazine and loaded it three times & chambered one and loaded another one into the magazine and fired the first double action and the remaining 7 by single action. Ran just fine and I even hit the target a few times (6"X 6") from 10 yards (didn't actually measure it). I sure hope the noise will be a deterrent since my accuracy wasn't worth bragging about. I was able to see the rounds hit the berm behind the target stand so I'm a Vicinity shooter at best.

Thanks for all the offers to help and to troubleshoot the pistol but it was just me putting my ignorance on display.

Nope, not very happy with the double action trigger pull or the single action, for that matter. Sure hope there are those gifted individuals who can work their magic and improve both but the single action at least. I'm sure I wouldn't be very effective trying to fire this pistol with my weak hand.

Thanks to Lee for allowing me this space to enjoy my meal of "CROW"!
The Following 3 Users Like Post: