View Single Post

Old 07-07-2020, 08:42 AM

Liked 58,940 Times in 9,680 Posts

Well I am of the school that if they pulled me over they have a reason and at some point they will tell me. I roll down my window and await instructions, keeping my hands on the steering wheel. What generally happens is that I either take my lick or am able to talk my way out og it. In Louisiana you have to tell them you are a CCP and if armed you have to disclose. Never will forget the look on the youngsters face in Texas one time when asked in I had and illegal substances or firearms in the car, I responded "No dope but plenty firearms." Full disclosure-I was lost at night , missed my turn and made a six lane sweeping u turn across an empty thoroughfare not noticing the police dar in an adjacent parking lot. I was screwed, knew it and figured hell, just make it pleasant. Kid was nice and professional professional checked me out handed my guns back and pointed me to the interstate. They got a hard enough job to do without dealing with some entitled old white a-h demanding why he was stopped.