View Single Post

Old 07-11-2020, 10:53 AM

Liked 58,602 Times in 9,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye3844 View Post
Unfortunately, there are ambulance chasers out there in the lawyer community who are looking to make a huge payday for thwmselves with these frivolous lawsuits.
Here's a joke for you:

What's the difference between a mosquito and a lawyer?

One's a bloodsucking parasite, and the other one is an insect!

Hawk

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk
Well bless your heart.
My experience over the years is that a frivolous law suit is one where the defendant gets tagged for a huge sum of money after a jury trial where they are judged by a jury of the unwashed selected with equal input from both sides. . Whereas from my perspective, a frivolous lawsuit is one that is total BS and that either I can't win or doesn't make economic sense to try. A good example would be the usual facebook defamation claims I get asked to prosecute every so often, I have to politely turn those down. Another example of a frivolous claim is one brought by an attorney and HE LOOSES but you don't heat the insurance companies trumpeting THOSE as frivolous suits now do you? Those are victories chortled over by the adjuster and his attorneys during the victory luncheons at Ruth's Chris they are billing to the client You like so many people have brought into that Frivolous lawsuit pablum fed so vociferously to the public by well funded insurance interests. If these SIG pistols are found to discharge while holstered, I hope that bust SIG big time for making an unsafe product. Period.
This from a blood sucking ambulance chasing bottom feeder attorney.
Have a nice day.