Thread: Ammo shortage?
View Single Post

Old 07-18-2020, 09:15 PM

Liked 1,426 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
Ha!!!!! I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this. As I've said before, TSUSA is my barometer and my barometer is telling me that things aren't getting any better. In fact, they are getting worse.

Again, I'm in very good shape and this isn't a cry for help, but you have to wonder where this all is going. How does it end? When does it end? You think December? Oh good, just in time for Christmas gifts!
Well, to be fair, Targetsports had come down too. At the same time I got a case of Herter's for under $200 from Bass Pro, I saw targetsportsusa had stuff at around $230, and in stock.
That was near the end of covid phase one, as we were going into phase 2.

Then, we went from pandemic lock-down to lawlessness and rioting, and everything vanished. Guns, ammo, reloading supplies, everything. I was able to snag an AR 15 for under $500, got some Tula 223 for $250 (end of June and early July), and that was the last gasp. Since then, the only things I've seen have been the one recent Tula sale the other day (sold out in minutes), and one online seller briefly had a couple ARs at $499. That same place now has a gun for $899, best price.
The Following User Likes This Post: