View Single Post

Old 07-30-2020, 08:59 PM

Liked 7,379 Times in 2,512 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleted327 View Post
So my summation of that incredibly long speech is you had an issue with your gun, S&W took it back and replaced a bunch of stuff on their dime. It still had an issue but since S&W isn't accepting guns right now and refused to give you a refund on your say so, which they don't do BTW, you decided that the entire company and all their products are bad and you wanted everyone else to know it...I'd say they have done well by you so far, and that when their shop reopens for service again they would pay for shipping a second time and try again to solve the issue. Nobody likes having to have something new repaired, but it happens. S&W doesn't give refunds, if they can't repair a gun they will give you another gun. So either wait for the shop to reopen like everyone else is having to or sell it and go buy a Ruger if they're infallible. I didn't read one thing in that diatribe that they refused to do for you other than give you a refund because you don't want to wait...

The sad part is, folks do this with Taurus brand firearms all the time and nobody questions it. In fact, the closest thing to criticism they receive in response is for ever bothering to give Taurus a chance in the first place, complete with a "you could have spent a bit more and got a [insert approved brand name here] instead" thrown in for good measure.