View Single Post

Old 07-31-2020, 09:06 AM

Liked 53,106 Times in 16,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen-frame View Post
I just this morning met with a gentleman and purchased what appears to be a very early three in cs1 serial is ANA 0174 so that places it in the 1986 time frame it was carried by an agent who is now deceased his name was Andy Pardo or Pardell. The man I purchased it from wasn't exactly sure he said he was going to try and find his name he attended his funeral some four years ago in 2016. it is in average condition having been fired quite a bit with boogerd side plate screws and a Hogue grip instead of the Pachmayr grip.
It is Mag na ported and the gentleman I purchase it from seems to recall that the agent that he got it from told him that it came to him that way through his armored.
I will see if this old dinosaur can figure out how to post a photograph on the Forum these days I've been away for a long time and just got a little bit excited about this latest purchase I have a set of 686 Plus has that have been modified to Mountain guns and we'll be happy to post photos of those along the way
regards Allen frame
Can’t help you but welcome back.