View Single Post

Old 08-14-2020, 09:20 PM

Liked 12,802 Times in 4,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContinentalOp View Post
Off and on I've searched for a Monadnock D-Jammer, which is a keychain mounted rod, but with no success. Every vendor I've seen that listed them were out-of-stock. And I'm not handy enough to make one. I want something I can keep on me, in my pocket, rather than something to keep in a range bag.

But seeing this thread inspired me to search again. I found a vendor that seemed to have good reviews, listed the D-Jammer, and didn't say it was out-of-stock. Didn't say it was in-stock, either, but it let me order one. Hopefully it works out and I'll get it in the mail before too long, and not get an email saying it was out-of-stock. *fingers crossed*
Quick update:

It arrived! I had my doubts because package tracking took over a week to update. From the packaging it definitely looked like new, old-stock. The plastic wrap looked like it had been in storage somewhere for several years. But it looks pretty good. Checked the length, and it works with all my guns. Added it to my keychain, and surprisingly wasn't obtrusive at all in my pocket. Considering ordering a second one as a back-up. Hopefully I'll never need it.