View Single Post

Old 08-24-2020, 05:11 PM

Liked 25 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenney99 View Post
Certainly looks like you're on the right track. Nice shooting using a 4x optic. More time pulling the trigger to get used to your rifle will help a great deal.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Most of my other groups were pretty close to the same. I was consistently in the 10 ring all day but that stupid orange circle eluded every shot I fired!

Im going to try a different target next time - maybe even just a paper plate with a colored dot / circle in the middle. I have a hard time with the black crosshairs and the black background and the illuminated crosshairs covering the orange center. Overall I shot tighter groups with the crosshairs illuminated (as in the attached picture).

You can barely see In the picture my previous group (unilluminated crosshairs) covered with the black target dots. I didn’t make any changes to my optic and my next group (illuminated crosshairs) was shifted somewhat.

Is the group I posted good enough to consider my rifle / optic zeroed? I’ll certainly continue to try to improve.

Last edited by Snidely Whiplash; 08-24-2020 at 05:14 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: