Thread: Model 41 Case
View Single Post

Old 09-08-2020, 09:33 AM

Liked 33 Times in 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Kenobi View Post
Sorry I should have been more specific. The 3800 and 4800 are now available in different colors. I've never bought an 1800 myself as I like to take multiple guns to the range and the larger cases are perfect for that.

As for the border, yes I'm on the other side of it in Canada. I live near Toronto and for me to get to the Buffalo, NY area it's just over an hour drive. The area I visit when I'm over has two Harbor Freight stores so I'm in there to pick up a few things when we spend a weekend.

With the closure since March I'm missing picking up gear. Cases here are ridiculous in cost. A popular brand here called Nanuk is at least double what an Apache case costs even with the currency exchange. Nanuk makes a great case but no way are they worth the price they ask.
Ah, that makes sense. I have one of the 3800 cases in tan, and I prefer it over black. With all the "tactical" stuff in black, I am a rebel I suppose. I agree, that 3800 size is perfect for bringing 2 or sometimes 3 handguns to the range. But for the Model 41 I think I'll give it its own case....she's so special you know.

I do wonder when we can expect the border to open again. Many of us here in the USA don't seem to be taking the virus seriously enough IMO. I keep praying someone will find a vaccine or some other thing that will bring the world back to normalcy. But that's still in the future................