Thread: Model 41 Case
View Single Post

Old 09-08-2020, 09:30 PM

Liked 175 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by papersniper View Post
Ah, that makes sense. I have one of the 3800 cases in tan, and I prefer it over black. With all the "tactical" stuff in black, I am a rebel I suppose. I agree, that 3800 size is perfect for bringing 2 or sometimes 3 handguns to the range. But for the Model 41 I think I'll give it its own case....she's so special you know.

I do wonder when we can expect the border to open again. Many of us here in the USA don't seem to be taking the virus seriously enough IMO. I keep praying someone will find a vaccine or some other thing that will bring the world back to normalcy. But that's still in the future................
I'm the same, I can get three pistols with lots of magazines in a 3800. I hope to buy at least one more in a new color. I too get tired of all my cases in the same shade. I had to go to Toronto last Wednesday for an appointment and my wife and I couldn't believe that 90% of the people walking down the street didn't have a mask on. In my city 30 miles away everyone is wearing one.

A lot of people here also feel that there haven't been enough people taking this seriously south of the border. The prevailing opinion is that unless things get better the border will stay closed until next year. I do hope that a vaccine will be created soon that is effective. We miss travelling to the United States and have many friends all over the country.

Last edited by Ben-Kenobi; 09-08-2020 at 09:33 PM.