View Single Post

Old 09-09-2020, 04:37 PM

Liked 9,051 Times in 1,549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCCPHD View Post
I don't like Glocks. I often tell people: "Friends don't let friends buy glocks."

This stems from my experience with them in the early 1990's when our agency was considering changing guns. Glock tried to force them on us and when we "speced" them out they filed complaints with state purchase and contract.

Don't like their business practices and their guns don't fit my hands.

I never got over the fact they are ugly, utilitarian and the arrogance of their sales people. While my feelings have nothing to do with how they function, I'll never buy one.
I snorted coffee out my nose while reading this post. You mean Glock made you mad nearly 30 years ago because of their business practices and the guns are ugly.

Let's see, in 30 years I wonder if any of the other gun manufacturers have done questionable things to make potential buyers mad. In the past 30 years I can recall questionable business decisions made by say, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Ruger, Remington, Marlin, and Winchester. Plus, they've all made some ugly guns AND some of them weren't as reliable as the typical out of the box Glock.

A lot has happened in the past 30 years, just saying.