View Single Post

Old 09-10-2020, 02:08 PM

Liked 787 Times in 294 Posts

Glocks are...difficult to pin down. I have owned a dozen or more at this point, they have all gone down the road simply because they don't hold any place in the heart like a nice S&W wheel or a metal Sig does. They are expendable I guess. The best part of Glock is their PR department, they have convinced people they are somehow magical. Not to say they aren't reliable, or accurate. It's just in reality so are all decent firearms these days. Do they eat anything...usually. But part of that is they have oversized chambers, if you shoot 40 and ever try to collect the brass and reload them you'll find out. They are a decent mix of size, weight and capacity. They do most things well, but nothing either fantastically or horribly. I prefer the compact Glocks myself. Had a 22C at one point but I personally have no need for any of the fullsize models. Buy it and get a 357 barrel and it will serve you well around the farm, or will be a good trade item down the road. After all the only really bad thing about them isn't the firearms, it's the fanboys...
The Following 2 Users Like Post: