View Single Post

Old 09-27-2020, 06:30 PM

Liked 7,360 Times in 2,506 Posts

Point taken, I acknowledge my mistake and I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest apologies to anyone I may have offended by usage of a broad term which applies to virtually any form of electronic communications. I had rashly presumed that my statements were clearly directed towards Social Networking Sites in context, but evidently I was wrong which resulted in drama which I had never intended, and it was a tactless statement to be making, regardless of intent. I assume full responsibility for my actions, and thus I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize over some rather insensitive comments I have made in previous posts as well. Alas, I am a passionate person who often allows emotion to get the better of me, which unfortunately often results in me saying things which may be insensitive, but I will always own up to my mistakes and strive to improve as a person, ergo I appreciate the constructive criticism I receive, although I may not always feel that way in the heat of the moment.

With that being said, in order to prevent further derailment of the thread, let us put this to rest and return to the subject at hand, shall we?