Thread: Ammo Prices
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2020, 12:29 PM

Liked 124 Times in 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 459 View Post
To funny that almost sound like California. Ohh wait that IS what we are putting up with already.

We got our new ammo background check law back in July of last year. Basically I'm now limited to buying from one of the 2 chain stores still selling guns and ammo. That would be fine if they actually had any for sale.

No local FFL will deal with out of state ammo sales now. Why should they? It would cut into their profits.

There hasn't been anything to speak of on the shelves in Southern California for months.

I actually could have done a $5.00 per round of 9mm to the woman that got denied in front of me as she failed the check. Likely because she hadn't bought a gun in the last 5 years.

Tons of legal buyers are getting denied if they haven't bought a gun recently and are not in the new CaDOJ "System"

If your a recent gun buyer and in the system your cost each time you buy ammo is $1.00

If your not in the system it's $25.00 background check each time to buy ammo.
I can't imagine...well, yes I can, that happening nationwide, soon

I recently spruced up my Weihrauch air rifle, got 1000rds of the good English match .177 ammo, for $20, expensive, I know, but wont shoot that cheap USA lead **** in my German beauty!