View Single Post

Old 10-10-2020, 08:05 AM

Liked 3,247 Times in 1,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
More accurately, there is lots of litigation flying around the P320 pistols and uncommanded discharges. I am happy to state I am not party to any of the suits.

PistolForum has 22 pages of largely respectful analysis, based in large part on identifying four different variations of the P320 trigger componentry and the more recent July 2020 litigation. The company has taken the position of saying nothing, except through lawyers and offering a “voluntary upgrade program”. There are allegations of uncommanded discharges after the “upgrade” unfortunately.

Since the P365 shares some DNA with P320 and the rough early history of the 365, I would personally pass. Other folks may have a greater safety risk and malfunction tolerance than me. I am the first to admit the P365 feels great and has an impressive trigger.
Facts matter. You’re making an accusation through innuendo. For all the P365’s that are out there, name one single case where a 365 has had the same drop fire issue as the P320’s have had.

The P365 had some early production issues the night sights and striker drag. New model Glocks have had their own set of issues.