View Single Post

Old 10-14-2020, 10:40 PM
US Veteran

Liked 546 Times in 226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired W4 View Post
Here's one you will NOT see every day. Around 1000 manufactured right before the Clinton Assault Weapon Ban took effect, so Grendel gave up on them. I used to have the companion pistol but sold it. This one, #000997 was purchased new and I had a smith in Dallas drill & tap for the optics. 20 round magazines, very light and compact. It is so light weight you have to be careful not to hold it to your shoulder too tight or you will get flyers. It's pretty darned accurate too when handled properly. My wife wanted something light with mild recoil but with enough stuff to make some one cry uncle. 3 or 4 rounds of CCI Maxi-Mags will do the trick. If not, she still has 16-17 more rounds in the 1st mag.
I always wanted one of these, to go with my Grendel P-30 pistol. But, the very few that I saw were always way more than I was interested in paying.

Are you certain about your magazines? I have 2 of the Grendel pistols, and a total of about 14 magazines...and they're all 30 rounders (it is, after all...a P-30!). I've never heard of anything other than 30 round mags for these.