View Single Post

Old 10-17-2020, 04:24 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 45,772 Times in 4,820 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryofcc View Post
In my mailbox this AM was was a paltry 1948 vintage M&P with a 5" bbl. One line address, and all numbers match. Came in its original 5" marked box.
Nope, I cannot compete with some folks on this Forum, as I am a retired Teamster truck driver living on a fixed income.
FWIW, I have some nice Smiths as I can afford lower grade guns.
Not lower in condition, as some are really nice, but common.
This will make an even 50 S&Ws in my meager collection, but they are all nice, and many have their original boxes. Big Larry
One of the things that I love about this forum is the variety, from the common, but still beautiful and wonderful M&Ps to the over the top engraved and inlaid guns. ALL of them are wonderful to me and I enjoy the threads and posts on each and every one. I also like any color the posters are willing to share about the history or the why the gun is interesting to the poster.

The last SWCA Symposium, I spent hours and hours learning about guns (many of which were relatively common and plain) that are not directly in my collecting interests. BUT I found the time spent to be engaging and very interesting as I learned new things and was given some insight into the guns, the history and the beauty.

Larry - I always love it when you share photos of your collection - so post away.

Thanks,

Last edited by RKmesa; 10-17-2020 at 08:50 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: