View Single Post

Old 10-19-2020, 01:05 PM

Liked 5,836 Times in 1,899 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushing1 View Post
I see lots of examples of gun owners buying shoulder holsters but rarely wearing them because for some reason or another, their particular rig doesn't work for them.

I believe the "cool factor " is one reason we buy them. I always lusted after a double shoulder holster for my 2 Colt .45s!

I find myself, too, looking at them from time to time, and thinking: "Did I miss something by not having one?"

I think it will suit a new concern of mine , being confronted with a car jacking attempt while I'm driving.

So I'm actually looking and the Galco Miami Vice has high ratings.

So guys, what should I buy that will be both comfortable and efficient?

Is there really such a shoulder holster?
The Galco Miami Classics are around $250 new, the Mitch Rosen like the one I have are $450 now. Andrews makes some nice ones, but pricey too.
If you keep an eye out you can come across them fairly cheap from guys that just didn't get the hang of them.
I believe I paid $45 for my Mitch Rosen new (which is a crime, but that's all he wanted) and just got the Miami Classic from a fellow forum member, brand new never taken out of the package for $80.00. The deals are out there if you keep checking the for sale items. I also found a used Miami Classic once at a thrift store for like $25.