Thread: Ammo Prices
View Single Post

Old 10-23-2020, 03:04 PM

Liked 29 Times in 8 Posts

Originally Posted by locogringo
The shortage doesn't seem to showing any signs of letting up. I ordered 5 cases (5,000 rds) of Wolf steel case 9mm from Sportsman's Guide back in June. It's been showing a 10/15/20 expected ship date ever since June. I thought, well, at least it'll be here before the election, so I went ahead and kept the order in. Been checking every week or so and it still showed 10/15/20 ship date. Can't wait, ammo will finally be here next week!

Checked today, and SG just updated the expected ship date of my order to 1/23/21. Argh! This has to be a new record for backorder time for Wolf steel **** ammo - 7 months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryker1 View Post
i have (since June) had (rds) 1000-380's and 2000-9mm's on order--they cancelled the 380's on me yesterday--before Oct 30, they will either put off or cancel the 9mm's on me. I know why, the price they let me order them for, is to much of a loss for them.. I'm sure they have a clause somewhere that they have a right to cancel your (my) order if they cannot fulfill it.

Well they did today-10-23, do as I expected, change ship date to 11-8-20, which has me wondering why?, this is just a week and half after the ship date of 10-31- that I have been seeing for a few months. If they do ship them now, at least I'll get them for a decent price for what they have been selling for lately, but still not the best. For now I will take it though.
The Following User Likes This Post: