View Single Post

Old 11-11-2020, 02:35 PM

Liked 14,855 Times in 5,050 Posts

Actually, this ammo is likely to be one of the least affected by the, well, let's call it "2020." That's because there aren't a lot of people who need full wadcutter ammo. *EDIT* Everything in our hobby is wrecked right now. This frustrates me.

Precision Delta has NEW manufactured wadcutter ammo in stock, they sell it 250 at a time, so... 5 boxes. It comes out to $23.23 per box... which admittedly is not cheap. They also sell factory re-man for what comes out to a much easier $12.43 per box, but that shows as out of stock. Would not hurt to inquire about availability.

Precision Delta is also a fantastic source for the swaged hollow-base wadcutter bullets that work best if/when you are ready to handload. If you are not a handloader, I would suggest that a Smith & Wesson Model 52 is such an amazing handgun that it might be that last push you need to become a handloader. (yes, times are tough, but facts are still facts)

Atlanta Arms offers it, but their price says to keep looking. And out of stock to boot. Brownell's it in stock, made by Black Hills, but Black Hills isn't showing it on their website so this may be NOS and out of production. It is also priced badly for what it is, and I wouldn't recommend spending this much on it.

If you get the pistol in hand and you cannot find a single round of .38 Wadcutter ammo to feed it... send me a PM and I'll help you figure it out.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: